Accurate location based capabilities
Accurate geocoding — that is, transforming an address to a physical location — is at the core of location intelligence and the ability to identify important attributes associated with that address.
The pioneering software, IQ Office, bridges the gap between traditional databases and spatial-based location databases. By validating addresses and geocoding them in real-time or batch mode, IQ Office enhances the quality of your data efficiently and reliably. Confidently appending standard geographic tags, such as latitude and longitude, statistical and electoral boundaries and social demographic indicators to address records, turns your data into a useful form which valuable insights can be drawn.
IQ Office is a highly flexible solution driven by established and well proven matching rules. Its algorithms perform well even with incomplete or inaccurate data such as typos, missing address attributes, vanity/alias addresses, corner addresses and many other issues that confound our competitors.
A feature that is unique to IQ Office is an intelligent capability called Dump Coding. This aggregation process enables geocodes to be returned even when an address is incomplete or ambiguous (invalid). In combination with other unique IQ Office capabilities, Dump Coding can enable geocoding rates of up to 100% and exceeds the performance of other location intelligence solutions in the market.
The Address Validation and Geocoding components at the heart of IQ Office’s location intelligence capabilities are the product of years of dedicate software development. IQ Office has been designed with customer feedback reflected in each iteration, increasing its functionality, effectiveness and efficiency.
IQ Office incorporates state-of-the-art technologies, algorithms and ‘gold standard’ address matching rules defined by Australia Post. The parsing, validation, standardisation and geocoding capabilities Intech develops are constantly re-assessed and upgraded as the industry develops.
Features and Benefits
- Accurately appends multiple geocodes to addresses
- Reverse geocoding – accurately identifies addresses from geographic location
- Real-time capabilities with integrated address validation
- Batch processing with very high throughput performance.
- Uses multiple authoritative address reference data to support addresses in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, UK, USA and more.
- Integrates into custom built applications on all major platforms.
- Pre-configured integration adapters for most major CRM and ERP providers including applications from SAP, Microsoft, Salesforce and Oracle Corporation.
- Available as on-premises software, cloud based web service, or a hybrid solution.
- Accessible via Esri® ArcGIS® products as a geo-coding Locator Service.
- Supports any reference data, allowing customers to take full control of the reference data and geographic boundaries used in their solution.
- Standard geographic tags include:
- Geographic latitude and longitude (point/location on a map)
- Statistical boundaries
- Electoral boundaries
- Socio demographic indicators
Read about the IQ Office Locator Service for Australia