Data migration is the process of transferring data between storage types, structures, formats, or computer systems.
New systems provide a greater capability to utilise the data when compared with legacy systems. However, these capabilities can be compromised when the source data is of poor quality or is not available for use in the new system without transformation.
As the data volume and complexity increases, so must the vigour of the process.
Intech has established methods and process which transform and cleanse the data before migration to the new system. This migration framework utilises extensive data quality tools, including its own IQ Office software to assess, detect and correct data anomalies before transfer.
Whilst the data migration framework and data quality tools are the very best available, this alone does not assure success. Intech’s staff have demonstrated an ability to succeed in the most demanding data transformation projects. Their experience, knowledge and skills enable them to succeed in even the most complex migration projects.
Features & Benefits
- Maintain or enhance data quality in future state system
- Ensure compliance with future state system and storage requirements
- Optimise future state system capabilities and ROI
- Timely, predictable and dependable project delivery
- Free internal staff time to concentrate on core business activities